So I’ve been mulling around what I want to do, at least in terms of my development skills and community type stuff, in 2010 (The year we make contact). I figure if I blog them up here, I can refer back to them and check on my progress at the end of the year.
- Help out with the MVC Turbine docs
- Finish my Ringbinder project and release it
- Write a simple little app for use at home in either Clojure or Smalltalk
- Continue to learn Python
- Write a small app that runs on the Google App Engine
- Write a blog post, either here or on my work blog, at least once a week
- Redesign this blog
- Work on and launch the coderdads.info site I’ve had in mind for a while
I’m sure I’ll come up with more as the year progresses and I, hopefully, finish up these tasks.